2/10/2013

The matte nail polish trend)



When I think of a nice manicure, my mind immediately jumps to well-maintained, shiny nails. After all, isn’t that why we all use top coats? But even though I absolutely love that look, sometimes I just need something different. Something edgier. Darker.
On the complete other side of the spectrum is matte nail polish. Exactly what it sounds like, matte finish means a polish that’s completely devoid of shine. Matte nails have been trendy for a new seasons now – ever since king of cool Alexander Wang sent matte nails down his Fall 2010 runway, the trend has been everywhere, including the runways at DKNY, L.A.M.B., and Catherine Malandrino.



 My lovely Rabbit and my Matte nail polish)


I like this trend very much,If you want to get such a look,but don't spend a lot of money,you can buy simple nail care (M.A.G.) and simple nail polish)

No comments:

Post a Comment